Cohort analysis is a one-of-a-kind reporting format that allows you to analyze the behavior of a particular group of customers over a period of time. The group, or cohort, is usually defined by a common characteristic or event. It provides insights into customer retention, engagement, and revenue growth.
Cohort analysis is a valuable tool for understanding the behavior of your customers and improving your business strategy to better serve them. In this guide, we’d help you with all the information you need to set up cohort analysis reports for your business and capitalize on its features.
Here’s what you can find inside:
- What’s so different about cohort analysis?
- Does it have an edge over churn and segmentation reports?
- How many types of cohort charts are there?
- Which are the best tips to create your own cohort analysis reports?
- How can cohort analysis contribute to business growth in different verticals?
Fill in your details in the form given here and grab your copy of the guide. If you have any further queries, feel free to reach out to us.
We’re always happy to help!