It is the smartphone era, and the mobile app sector is defining online business success. While websites are still useful for establishing an online identity and obtaining initial visibility, mobile apps and efficient mobile app marketing strategies are required to keep the momentum going.
Learn more about the importance of converting website visitors into mobile app users by looking at the following statistics on mobile app marketing:
- When compared to mobile sites, apps have a 3x greater conversion rate. As a result, applications are able to close more sales than websites.
- In 2022, user spending on app stores is expected to grow by 92 per cent. This demonstrates the need for having an app for every organization in order to be prepared for long term prospects.
- Mobile applications account for more than half of all digital media consumption. Users devote 90% of their smartphone time to applications and just 10% to exploring the rest of the internet.
- For online purchasing, 85 percent of customers prefer apps to mobile websites. As a result, having an app increases your chances of gaining and sustaining customers.
- A 5% improvement in client retention might result in a 25-95 per cent boost in earnings. Retention may result in massive revenues since having an app implies turning visitors into recurring users.
Here are some of the most popular (and cost-effective) mobile app marketing ways to get your mobile site customers to download your app:
1. Create A Website That Is Mobile-Friendly
Building a mobile-friendly website is one of the most important mobile app marketing strategies because it is the first step in attracting mobile consumers to your brand website and converting them into loyal visitors. You may use WordPress to create and optimise your website so that it is mobile-friendly and SEO-friendly.
This will make it easier for people to access websites, and their seamless navigation will lead to increased conversions. As a result, you should concentrate on improving your website’s fundamental web vitals, such as speed, performance, and other metrics.
2. Messages With A Clear Call To Action
It’s critical that you provide a clear path from your website to your app to ensure successful mobile app marketing. Potential consumers will not become disoriented as a result of this. To ensure that people choose this path, offer them a single, large, bright button with a brief, concise sentence. You must always A/B test your alternatives in order to determine which is the best option. You may also utilize the badges offered by Apple and Google to guide people to the app store in a familiar way. Before downloading, make sure to read the official regulations.
3. Send Emails and Push Notifications
– Send An Email to Download your Mobile App
While sending SMS invites people to download the app is effective, sending e-mails is more convenient and manageable. Some people refuse to reveal their phone numbers and instead choose to fill up a basic form if they are confident that the app is exactly what they want.
– App Download SMS
This option is quite simple to create, and there are very few individuals who will refuse to download your app if they can receive the link on their mobile device. Users will be able to insert their phone number and receive the app on their smartphone by pressing a button with basic texts like “Get the link.” They will be able to install the application when they open the SMS in this approach. Finally, you can address the issue of your app’s visibility: if people can’t discover it in the app store, they won’t install it, and if they don’t install it, your app won’t rank higher.
4. Create Ad Campaigns for Retargeting
Another efficient mobile app marketing strategy is to create ad campaigns with a purpose of retargeting. Your current or former consumers are likely to be more interested in installing your Android or iOS mobile apps. As a result, you’ll need to build retargeting ad campaigns to reach out to those consumers and encourage them to download your mobile app for easier access.
Monitor the actions of your website visitors and utilise the information to retarget them. Users can also get activity-based reminders. For example, if a user is having trouble navigating, you may advise that they download the app so that they can navigate more simply.
5. Keep Track of Conversions
If you don’t measure conversions, how will you know if your efforts to convert web visitors into mobile app users are paying off? The kind of conversions you need to track may vary depending on the channels you’re using to convert web visitors into app users; nevertheless, you’ll probably want to track at least some of the following:
- How many visitors visited your website and clicked on an app store link?
- How many users have downloaded your app to their mobile devices?
- What is the number of individuals who download your app after visiting your website and clicking a link or receiving information through SMS?
Combine this with A/B testing to see how successful your message content, look, and positioning is.
Every mobile app marketing effort you make should be backed up by a well-thought-out plan. It is not enough to find that an approach works for others, as we usually claim. It is critical to make it functional for your unique requirement. If you built an outstanding landing page for your app, you need to make sure that every element you included is a component that turns your page into a revenue generator for your app.
Ad Networks, Agencies, and Advertisers utilize Trackier to manage publisher interactions. All of your mobile app marketing Campaigns, Publishers, and advertisers, creatives, and conversions can be created, automated, measured, and optimized in one location with the Trackier Performance Marketing Platform. Utilize the tools offered by Trackier to successively convert your web traffic into mobile app users.