At the end of every financial term I have the tendency to look back and reflect on how far we have come and how far we still have to go. Year-on-year Trackier has grown tremendously and I want to allow our stakeholders, and clients a look at our accomplishments.
But first I want to thank my team for their dedication and our clients for their support, without whom we wouldn’t be where we are today.
Over the last year, Trackier has seen both an increase in revenue and client acquisition. We have also expanded our team with highly skilled professionals and have enhanced our product offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- We have successfully cemented our position as market leaders globally across all verticals, regions, and enterprise customers.
- We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies (and not just in the world of adtech). I am especially proud of what we have been able to achieve in the revenue area while being completely bootstrap.
- We provide the ultimate ad-fraud protection to our customers and solve the fraud prisoner dilemma paving the way to a fraud-free eco-system.
- We released hundreds of product improvements and features this year alone based on our customer and partner feedback, making Trackier the most feature-rich and robust ad-tech platform in the market.
Our platform has helped our clients to streamline their affiliate marketing activities, optimize their campaigns, and maximize their returns on investment. Our innovative tools and features have enabled our clients to track their performance accurately, customize their reports, and manage their campaigns effectively.
In addition, we have also introduced new partnerships and integrations which have enabled our clients to gain a more comprehensive understanding of their campaign performance.
Expansion on our mind
We have emerged from an early-stage startup into a growth-stage organization trusted by its customers, partners, and the entire market. We fully acknowledge the responsibility that comes with our increasing market share and are committed to leading by example in every parameter.
As CEO, this change has been both exciting and challenging. Since the start of the company, I have been pulled in all directions from IT to operations to marketing. Throughout 2022, I kept thinking about how I could empower each Trackier team member to make the right decisions, without me being directly involved.
The north star that guides me and that I implore my entire team to follow is to ask themselves how we can help make profits for our clients while holding ourselves to the highest moral and personal standards.
Around the world with Trackier
One of the things that allow us to truly be a Customer-Obsessed company is our long-term commitment to learning every market we enter. Our team is always on the ground, talking to real people about their pain points so we can mold our product to be exactly what the customer needs.
Last year, we attended, exhibited, and sponsored a number of international adtech events. Here we were able to gather more knowledge and insights about what we are doing right and where we need to improve.
Here are some of my favorites:
- MWC Barcelona (2022)
- Affiliate World Dubai (2022)
- SPICE IGAMING GOA
- IGB London
- ICE London
- AdTech Delhi
At Trackier we want to create a culture that encourages curiosity, asking questions, not being embarrassed for not knowing, feeling confident to make mistakes, and always learning.
It is easy to get extremely busy at Trackier. My resolution for this year is to do my best to be more available and approachable to the entire team. I’d like to have more ‘free’ time to support the people of Trackier in any way I can, which is also my advice to my managers and the entire team.
To keep the spirit of collaboration alive, I also make it a point to hold at least one off-site international all-hands meet where the whole Trackier team comes together to unwind and bond while traveling.
One of the things that excite me about Trackier’s current stage is our position to give back to the community and make a lasting social impact. This is why we created Trackier Social Impact to support important causes. While there are many things in our world that need fixing, we had to prioritize here as well.
During 2022 we worked with the following amazing organizations:
- Breakthrough: A global human rights organization working to end violence against women and girls. Its multimedia campaigns address global issues including violence against women, sexuality and HIV/AIDS, and immigrant rights and racial justice.
- My Story Trust: A non-governmental organization supporting underprivileged Women’s mental & physical health through awareness & aid.
- Trulyhelp Foundation: Truly Help Foundation works to improve society in terms of equal rights, access to healthcare, and child education.
- Samarthanam Trust: Samarthnam Trust empowers and enables persons with disabilities (PwDs) and guides them to become capable of joining the workforce.
We look forward to expanding this project further.
Looking ahead, our focus remains on providing our clients with exceptional service, advanced technology, and innovative solutions to help them achieve their goals. We plan to invest heavily in research and development to continue to enhance our platform and provide our clients with the latest tools and features.
We also plan to expand our footprint globally, exploring new markets and building strategic partnerships to serve our clients better. We have already taken a step in this direction by establishing an entity in Dubai. We aim to become a leading player in the adtech industry and continue to drive growth and success for our clients.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our team, clients, and stakeholders for their continued support and trust in Trackier. We are committed to delivering exceptional value and service and look forward to the journey ahead.