Ad inventory is the available ad space that a publisher or advertising network has dedicatedly for sales to the advertisers. The ad inventory in the mobile marketing industry can refer to the available ad space on mobile websites, mobile apps, or mobile games.
Benefits of Ad Inventory
- Ad inventory allows advertisers to reach their target audience through mobile advertising.
- Ad inventory allows publishers and app developers to monetize their mobile content.
- Ad inventory provides a platform for mobile advertising, which is one of the fastest-growing advertising channels.
Use Cases Of Ad Inventory In Mobile Marketing Industry
- One of the main use cases for ad inventory in the mobile marketing domain is for advertisers to reach their target audience through mobile advertising. Advertisers can purchase ad space from publishers or advertising networks to display their ads to users who are using mobile devices.
- Mobile advertising can take many forms, such as display ads, video ads, native ads, or interstitial ads. Advertisers can choose the type of ad format that best suits their campaign goals and target audience.
- Another use case for ad inventory in mobile marketing is for publishers and app developers to monetize their mobile content. By offering ad space to advertisers, publishers, and app developers can generate revenue from their mobile content.
Overall, ad inventory plays a critical role in the mobile marketing industry as it allows advertisers to reach their target audience and publishers to monetize their mobile content. Also, to help them track the outcomes, Trackier Mobile Marketing Platform helps deliver the result you need.