Global PostBack URL can receive conversion, sale, app install etc notifications through a server to server from an advertiser for all their campaigns.
Where I Can Find My Global Postback URL?
To find your Global Postback URL go to Profile from right top there you will find Global Postback URL card.
Debugging Global Postback URL.
You can debug Global Postback URL and can check conversion received from the advertiser in required date range. even you can add different parameter to retrieve desired values which is discussed below.
Postback Tracking Parameter
Trackier Platform postback URL has the following tracking parameter which can be appended to the URL
- click_id – for network click ids
- security_token – unique constant value differs for each advertiser
- sale_amount – for tracking product sales value, is used in reporting profit etc
- sub1 to sub10 – extra parameter to be passed in postback URL to be notified to Trackier from
- txn_id – unique transaction id, use the default value to be RANDOM to track upsells on a single click
- goal_id – unique constant id for each campaign goals
- goal_value – short name for goals
Example for Tracking Sale Amount:
Similarly, you can add different parameter in the Global Postback URL as per the requirement.
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com