All Publishers registered with your account can be viewed by visiting Publisher >> Manage from the left menu.
From this page, you can edit, delete, disable and timeline activity for this Publisher.
Your Publisher Account has five options
Editing Publisher Personal Details
Shows the summary of Publisher account with buttons to delete, disable, edit and login to the profile.
- Login as allows you to login to the publisher account interface and see dashboard and reports as them.
- Timeline shows the logs of various events associated with this account such as campaign activity, link generated etc.
To update publisher name and other info click on edit you will see most of the registration form fields.
- Tags – can be defined for a publisher, by assigning a tag to a publisher you can segment the publisher on the basis of your requirement. For Example, you can Tag publishers who are good at US conversions under the same tag. Further when you plan to email them directly then you can select all publishers under a similar tag and email them through Notification in Trackier
- Note – It is Only visible to internal team
In settings, you will find these options.
- Currency You can set Default Current
- Timezone Time Zone for the Panel set as default to Publisher
- Email Notification Enable/ Disable email Notification
- Set All Conversion Pending This Will set all conversion to Pending
- Hide Campaign List This will hide the campaign List
- Blocked Source Add the blocked source here.
- Language Preference for the publisher
- Payout Tier Add the payout tier
- Default Tracking Domain – If you set the multiple tracking Domain then you can assign default tracking domain to a publisher
You can block the advertisers for publishers from here and check the list on publisher main page.
You can add CAP to a campaign for a specific publisher, and this will be visible here
Campaign Specific Payout
You can set publisher specific payout inside the campaign, and that will be visible to you here.
You can add your own custom tracking template for each macro p1-p10 and source as per your convenience.
Generate API Key
You can generate a publisher API key for fetching campaign, reports etc.
With Trackier platform you can even add more fields like Tax ID, Skype ID etc or any custom field by clicking on Add new button, you can also edit the existing values by clicking Edit button. Custom Fields can also be created through API
Invoices and Payments
You can manage invoice and payment for the publisher through this.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org