Trackier has introduced another problem-solving feature, Landing page Traffic Split helps the network to divide traffic to multiple landing pages. You can do A/B testing of landing pages and check which gives you the best conversion and redirect more traffic on a particular Landing Page.
You can add up to 10 landing pages in this rule and check which works best for you. First, you need to add Landing Page in the particular Campaign then set the rule. This feature is available in the Trackier Enterprise Plan.
Setting Traffic Split Rule
you can find this feature Inside Particular campaign > Setting > Landing Pages Traffic Split
- To Enable the Rule, Check the box which says “Enable Traffic Split Across Landing Pages”.
- All the Active landing pages you add in the campaign Landing Page feature will be visible here.
- Set the percentage of traffic you need on the particular landing page.
- Set 0 in Percentage if you want to exclude it from the rule.
Some Points you need to keep in mind to use this feature.
- No landing page targeting should be enabled in the campaign (for eg Country, city or region)
- No Landing page/pre lander specified in the tracking link.
- No random landing / prelanding is specified in the tracking link.
Landing page performance report
On the dashboard left menu click on Report > Campaign Report.
Select the landing page from Group by filter and search, then you can check all the information related to that landing page.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org