After successfully adding advertiser to your network now it is time to create a campaign or offer which your publishers will run. In Trackier platform, the campaign is created by four methods
Creating from Admin Panel
Go to Campaign >> Create Campaign from the left menu a page, there are three simple steps to create a campaign
- Basic Details
- Revenue and Payout
- Advanced Settings
Step 1: Basic Details
Campaign Basic details are:
- Objective: It is the basic model on which your campaign will run, select from one of the four options available
- Conversions to track leads, acquisitions, actions, etc and to pay your publishers based on CPA
- Sale to track Sales. Upsell of any e-commerce product or when you want to pay your publisher on the basis of percentage of revenue and to pay your publishers based on CPS
- App Installs to track app installs, events, cohort, retention, etc. make sure you are integrated with https://appattribution.io/ and to pay your publishers based on CPI
- Leads to track lead generated from the traffic and to pay your publisher based on CPL.
- Impressions to track the number of views of any banner or creative and to pay your publishers based on CPM
- Clicks for Cost per Volume campaigns and offers
- Advertiser: Every campaign created is associated with the advertiser as campaign owner, if you are a brand add yourself as an advertiser, Advertiser is a company who pays to your network for promotion
- Title: Campaign title can be any text or sentence eg. XYZ Leads offer
- Description: Campaign description is visible to your publishers, write any specific instructions for the campaign here.
- Preview URL: The preview URL of the campaign visible to publishers in their panel
- Conversion Tracking Trackier supports 3 methods to track conversions.
- Server Postback This method use s2s method to track conversion
- iFrame Pixel This method used by placing iFrame pixel at thank you page to track conversion.
- Image Pixel This method used by placing image pixel at thank you page to track conversion.
- Default Campaign URL: The final redirect URL provided by your advertiser with correct tracking parameters and correct tracking values.
- Category: Smart tags which you can assign to campaigns which can be later used to build Smart Link and filtering campaigns in Publisher Interface, Category can be added easily to your Trackier account from Add New Button dashboard
- Status: Validity of any Campaign, has four options Active, Paused, Pending, Deleted only Active status is visible to publishers.
- Notes: are private information for your own team members, notes are only visible to Admins.
Step 2: Revenue and Payout
- Method Trackier supports two payout methods for any campaign created
- Flat rate is the default where you set a flat rate of revenue which you will bill from advertisers and a flat rate payout which you will pay to your publishers
- Tiers are like slab based payout for publishers, you can learn more about it from here
- Currency you can change the currency from this drop-down menu.
- Revenue It is the amount which you are billing to your advertiser for every conversion, sale, transaction or event.
- Geo Coverage Countries from which conversions are allowed, any conversion tracked from outside these countries will be rejected.
- Payout The amount paid to the affiliate after a successful conversion, sale, transaction or event.
Step 3: Advanced Settings
- Visibility is the campaign permission level for your publishers by default it is
- Public so all your publisher can run this campaign, for only specific publishers to run select
- Private and then after creating a campaign you will get an option to select publishers.
- Ask for Permission level means every publisher will view your campaign and can apply to run it.
- Default Goal Name Set a name for the default campaign goal, eg: Install
- Thumbnail is Optional Image for your campaign
- App Name is optional, you can enter App name for the campaign
- App ID is optional, you can enter App Id for the campaign
- Redirect Type In Trackier you will find 4 types of redirection methods
- 302 redirect (default)
- 302 redirect with the hidden referrer
- 200 redirect
- 200 redirect with the hidden referrer
- The device needs to be used when working with the smart link, you can set the allowed device.
- Carrier Targeting is for adding restriction to allowed traffic on the Campaign leave blank to allow all.
- Schedule Status Change You can schedule the change of status of the campaign by selecting this option.
Hit Save, now you have your first campaign ready 🙂
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org