Connection Type Targeting helps Networks to set targeting based on connection type that is dial-up, cellular and cable, it supports all 2G/3G/4G/5G and wifi type connections. In Trackier panel you will find Connection Type Targeting on these values.
How To setup Connection Type Targeting
You can read more about Campaign Targeting here.
Go to Particular Campaign > Restriction/Targeting card > Targeting
- Rule Block Name – Any name to identify the block
- Rule Block Condition – Select from AND/OR Condition
- Publisher – Select the publisher on which rule needs to be set.
- Exclude Publisher –Add publisher which you want to exclude from Targeting.
- Variable are p1 to p5, sub1 to sub5, referrer, source, operating system, browser, device, city, region, country, carrier, Device Brand, Connection Type.
- Condition – Default means you need to add value, Empty means if a particular parameter is empty logic works.
- Logic is to allow the traffic if the rule block condition is true or block if false.
- Value can be any value of the selected Variable
- Cellular contains all 2G/3G/4G/5G type connection
- Dialup Dial-up Internet access is a form of Internet access that uses the facilities of the public switched telephone network
- Cable All the cable connection connected to the modem, wifi mode.
- Corporate contains wifi type connections.
In Conversion and Click Log, you can find reporting for this option.
In Report > Conversion Log > Filter Select Connection Type
After that, it will be visible in the Conversion Logs.
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com