Campaign settings in Trackier allow you to customize campaign based on requirement eg, campaign access, CAP, Landing pages etc
You can Edit campaign settings from the campaign info page. Click on Edit, you will Find Following Option.
1. Campaign Visibility
Campaign Visibility defines its access to publishers, Trackier allows you three types of visibility
- Public – Campaign accessible to all your publishers
- Private – Campaign accessible to only selected publishers
- Permission Requested – Campaign visible to all but publishers need to apply to run it
If you have selected private/permission requested as Campaign visibility you will see a Private access card on the Campaign info page, select/unselect publisher to provide them access or remove it.
2. UTM Tracking/Append URL
UTM Tracking/Append URL system automatically add the values specified here to the default redirect URL.
3. Allow Spillover Conversions
If Cap is exceeded then what to do with the spillover conversions.
Default Action: Cancel
4. Conversion Hold Period (Optional)
This setting will help you to make the delay in postback sent to the publisher, You just need to add Hours and automatically after that time Postback is sent to them.
5. Cancel Fallback Traffic Conversions
Conversions happening from fallback traffic are by default marked as approved. Enable this setting to mark them as cancelled so that affiliate does not see them in their dashboard
6. Redirect Type
- 302 (default)
- 302 with Hiding referrer
- 200 OK
- 200 with Hiding referrer
7. Deep Link
Enable/Disable Deep Link option while generating a tracking link.
8. Cancel Conversion for Blocked Postback
This will Cancel those conversions in Trackier Publisher Panel for which you have blocked the Postback.
9. Allow Impression
This will allow click Impression in tracking URL and after that, you can enter Advertiser impression tracking URL
Many times, your campaigns will have more than one landing page where you want to send traffic to. You might want to A/B test your landing pages to see which one converts better, or have different payouts for each landing page that your traffic lands on.
Instead of creating a new campaign for each landing page, you can add multiple URLs to one offer. Each URL can allow the publishers to designate what URL they want to send traffic to.
Enable Landing Pages
Go to Customize > Campaigns from the top menu and enable landing page and hit save.
Create a Landing Page
Open any Campaign and click on Edit on Settings Card. Click Add Landing Page to create Landing Page
- Title set the title for that landing page.
- Preview URL Enter preview URL here.
- Destination URL Enter finals URL here.
- Status You can set Active and Pause Landing page, this will help you to set CAP on the landing page.
- Targeting Rule You can set rule basis of country, region, and city.
- Rule Value Enter the country, region, and city name.
- Description (optional) You can add a note for internal purpose.
Landing Page Tracking URL
You can now generate a unique landing page tracking URL by selecting landing page in Tracking Link box of Campaign Info page.
Random Landing Page URL
To Randomly select a landing page URL from the existing campaign landing pages during redirect please add ?random_url=1 option at the end of tracking link.
Landing Pages Report
To check the performance of Landing pages for Campaign or Publisher go to Campaign or Publisher report and select landing page from Report Filter.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org