Campaign restrictions in Trackier allow to set restrictions and targeting on Campaign. with Conversion cookie lifetime, Upsell track etc.
You can Edit campaign restrictions from campaign info page. Click on Edit button in Restrictions Card.
- Conversion Tracking Pixel tracking requires a cookie to work and track conversions while postback tracking does not require cookie and is used directly for s2s integration. Trackier allows the following methods
- Server Postback (s2s)
- iFrame pixel
- image pixel
- Click Cookie Lifespan Is the expiry duration for a cookie to track conversions after the first click is generated. By default, the value is 90 days, but you can customize it per campaign
- Click to Conversion time (Seconds) Conversions/Installs happening in less than the specified seconds will be cancelled by the system (CTIT Rule)
- Track Multiple Conversions Enable this to track multiple Conversions/Upsell of the same product, make sure to add ‘txn_id=RANDOM’ at the end of postback or pixel URL
- Fallback URL Traffic will be redirected to this fallback when campaign targeting is not matched.
To quickly disable publisher access to campaign enter the publisher name and hit save. There is no limit on the publisher’s count. After saving this the access is also removed from API.
Advanced Targeting Rules
With our advanced targeting feature, you can create highly specific rules for targeting a campaign to your preferred audiences. In Trackier, you’ll find common targeting rules, such as browser type, device brand, and operating system. Additionally, you have the option to define and manage your own targeting rules.
Create the Targeting Rule Block
Rule Block contains many rules, with some logic like allow from a particular country, block desktop traffic etc.
- Rule Block Name – Any name to identify the block
- Rule Block Condition – Select from AND/OR Condition
- Publisher – Select the publisher on which rule needs to be set.
- Exclude Publisher – Type the name of the publisher who you want to get excluded from the targeting.
- Variable are p1 to p5, sub1 to sub5, referrer, source, operating system, browser, device, city, region, country, carrier.
- Logic is to allow the traffic if the rule block condition is true or block if false.
- Value can be any value of the selected Variable
Example Rule: Blocking Desktop Traffic
Enter the details after saving this you will see the rules applied, wait for 5 minutes so that rule can be implemented across various tracking server across the globe.
You can then further edit this rule, add a new one or delete this.
The list of all supported variables are:
- p1 to p10
- sub1 to sub10
- operating system
- conversion IP
- Device Brand
- Connection Type
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com