Campaign Optimize Rule in TRACKIER helps Networks to control traffic with undesirable conversion and increase profit margins. You can automate tasks like alerting Publisher Managers and Blocking Publisher Source on those rules, Once you define thresholds for optimization. This feature is for enterprise accounts only.
Go To Advertiser > Optimize Rules
This page, you can perform various task
- You have a filter on that basis you can filter rule created.
- Can Check Automation Log, so that you know which action is taken by which rule.
- Can Check Timeline, Edit and Delete the existing Rule.
- +Add New rule
Setting New Optimization Rule
Click on +ADD Optimize Rule Then in pop-up select for which advertiser rule needs to be set up.
Setting up a new optimization rule
- Campaigns Select all the campaign related to advertiser on which rule needs to be set
- Excluded Campaigns Select all the campaign related to advertiser on which rule not need to be implemented.
- Publishers Select all the Publisher on which rule needs to be set.
- Excluded Publishers Select all the publisher on which rule doesn’t need to implement.
- Enforce After Clicks CR % will be checked when this threshold of Clicks is reached on a particular campaign by their Sub-Publishers respectively.
- CR Throttle % When CR % is “<LOW” and “>=HIGH” from the set CR % the Action will be taken.
- Action This will help you to do the following task when a rule is implemented.
- Send an Email to Publisher Manager.
- Send an Email to alert Admin.
- Send an Email to Publisher.
- Block a source from the offer.
When you have setup SMTP domain then, Trackier sends the automated mail notification to the Publisher.
Let’s say we have a non-incent offer called “Hard Drink”. We want to avoid sending incent traffic to it, and we know that CR higher than 10% can suggest incent traffic.
To deflect traffic generating these high conversion rates, we create an Optimization Rule that triggers when a Publisher’s CR for an offer passes 10%. So this rule will be set
- Apply to: “Campaign”, “Hard Drink”
- If: “Click”, of Source reached at least, “1000”
- And: “CR %”, “=<HIGH”, “10%”
- Then: “Block Source”, And, “Mail Publisher Manager”
So this is how Optimize rule needs to be set up and works.
You can access logs for the rule from here
From here you can check the automation log for each action take place here.
You can check the timestamp, campaign, Publisher, Source, And Action. With Action button, you will be redirected to targeting where you can unblock that source.
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com