Many times, your campaigns will have more than one landing page where you want to send traffic to. You might want to A/B test your landing pages to see which one converts better, or have different payouts for each landing page that your traffic lands on.
Instead of creating a new campaign for each landing page, you can add multiple URLs to one offer. Each URL can allow the publishers to designate what URL they want to send traffic to.
Enable Landing Pages
Go to Customize > Campaigns from the top menu and enable landing page and hit save.
Create a Landing Page
Open any Campaign and click on Edit on Settings Card. Click Add Landing Page to create Landing Page
- Title set the title for that landing page.
- Preview URL Enter preview URL here.
- Destination URL Enter finals URL here.
- Status You can set Active and Pause Landing page, this will help you to set CAP on the landing page.
- Targeting Rule You can set rule basis of country, region, and city.
- Rule Value Enter the country, region, and city name.
- Description (optional) You can add a note for internal purpose.
Once you added landing page it will be visible like this.
+New Landing Page Will open menu to add detail about new landing page
Import Landing Pages This will helps you to upload Landing Pages in Bulk, You can upload CSV and Map it accordingly after upload.
Landing Page Tracking URL
You can now generate a unique landing page tracking URL by selecting landing page in Tracking Link box of Campaign Info page.
Random Landing Page URL
To Randomly select a landing page URL from the existing campaign landing pages during redirect please add ?random_url=1 option at the end of tracking link.
Landing Pages Report
To check the performance of Landing pages for Campaign or Publisher go to Campaign or Publisher report and select landing page from Report Filter.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org