Now Trackier gives you more advance option to setup Campaign Payout and Publisher-Specific Payout. you can add campaign payout on the basis of country, Region, state, Landing page, and Filter.
To Edit the payout of an active Campaign, Open the Campaign info page and click on Manage Payout and Goals Button.
Add Campaign payout
Inside this, you find a page from where you can add new payout and edit the existing one.
Click on +New payout here you will find an option to add new payout.
- Publisher – Select the Publisher on which payout needs to be set
- Payout – Enter The payout based on Publisher, Geo, State, City, Landing Page, And Filter.
- Additional Filter – Check this to make payout Geo, State, City, Landing Page, And Filter.
- Variable – Here you can select a variable from p1-p10, sub1-sub10, and Source.
- Allowed Values – Here enter the value on which payout nee to be added.
- Revenue – Here add the revenue for a campaign or the conditions
- Country – Select the Country on which payout needs to be implemented.
- Region/State – Select the Region/State on which payout needs to be implemented.
- *City – Select the City on which payout needs to be implemented.
- *Landing Page – Select the Landing on which payout needs to be implemented.
- *Choose Payout Template – Learn more about Payout template from here.
Once you add the values click on save and you can see as per Campaign payout and Publisher Specific Payout.
Here you will have Publisher Specific Payout, you can edit delete and add a payout from here.
Rule for Payout
Here, First have the highest priority and last have the least Priority, we have 16 cases.
F- Filter, L – Landing Page, C-Country, R-Region
*any other case have least priority.
priority are stated whose payout will be implemented in the different 16 cases.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org